Users must read and understand our policy on Returns and Withdrawal rights as part of our Terms and Conditions of Sale. We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at any time. The below Withdrawal Policy was last updated on June 28, 2016.
Users must always check the good conditions of the products purchased before their use. Should any faults or issues be detected, these must be communicated to us immediately, to allow us to carry out any necessary check.
Consumers are entitled, pursuant to art.52 et seq. of Legislative Decree 206/05, to withdraw from the contract entered with Plus Nutre via the website plusnutre.com no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the purchased Products.
Withdrawal can be exercised by sending a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to Plus Nutre s.a.s di Litkowska Monika Urszula & C. with registered office in Pesaro (PU) – Italy, Via Massimi 37, or following the below procedure:
- Login to access the website;
- Access the “Account” area;
- Click on “Request a return”;
- Fill the form entering the order number and the reason for the withdrawal;
- Send “Exercise right to withdraw”
- Wait for the confirmation of receipt of the withdrawal request sent by email and containing detailed instructions to return the Products.
[contact-form-7 id=”2248″ title=”Modulo Reso”]